Monday, October 02, 2006

Preparing to Management Master

I am always believe that to be successfull as an employee you can't only rely on your technical skill. It's also need some soft skill like management, administration, speaking etc. To be that, I have plan to take Master course at Indonesia , maybe I'll take Management (please praying for me :p) in next year. Then after reading an article on Joel on Software , Reading List: Fog Creek Software Management Training Program, I am re-thinking again and little bit shame with the knowledge that I have now. There so many recommended-book by Joel which I haven't read before, preciselly almost all of the books :p. Fortunally I have read the one book "Applied Cryptography" as reference in my final project.

So I have short plan to read those books possible I can, before I take Management Master. Does anyone get same problem like me ? Let's share to me :p. And I hope I can spend my day in other country to do this.





No comments: