Monday, October 16, 2006

Naruto Anime Mania

Since 2 years ago , I was a member of narutocentral to get the newest naruto anime. But during that time I feel something not good enough for me. It's about the movie/anime quality. Because I was a free member so I just got low quality of anime. FYI, this anime has size around 30-40 Mb for duration 20-30 minutes long. So, as you know this is very painful.

But now all painful will vanish, now I get new site which provides naruto anime with high quality. For same duration , the file size is larger than before. With file size around 170 Mb , you will get movie quality as same as DVD quality. What is this site ? please check out from narutochaos .Just signup as free member then you will get what you want. No free stuff without any caveat, in here only one caveat that i get is you can only download three Episodes from a media server every 24 hours.

Still finding other nice site for naruto mania :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mpqxdrjd [URL=http://lanhdbjt.com]onivwsfq[/URL] rgmhuvpi http://woirybos.com oykqpcfc bnunkmpf