Monday, October 02, 2006

Funny Accident

Two days ago, I slipped and fallen from my motor cycle. After dinner together with sister then I go back to my house. When I was on the way , the whether is somewhat rainy. Although i tried drive carefully, suddently my motor cycle's tire slipped because the road was slick. Before I fallen down, I remembered I though ridiculous some words "If She were mine". Finally I lay down on the road, but fortunatelly I was OK. Nothing serious injured just a little bit scratch in my finger.

But followed with my accident , I saw a funny accident again. It's not happen again to me but it's happen to someone. Exactly it's a little boy who slipped and fallen down too like me.

So, I would like to give an advice .. Please be carefull when you drive motor cycle in the rain. Believe me !!


No comments: