Monday, October 16, 2006

High-Tense MotoGP

I wanna say congrat to Mr Valentinno "Lucky" Rossi who finally got first-rank-championship rider. But the game isn't not over man, he must give all of his power to get the champion at last grand prix. Althought I am not a fans of neither Rossi nor Hayden, but I wish Hayden will be a champion in this season. Because my reason is I am like a challenger instead of a holder.

I am also will give "Golden Knob" award to Dani Pedrosa, althought I am a fan of him. With "kamikaze" action, now Hayden have very hard burden to get his first championship. But actually I am very like with Dani's performace in this season and of course with younger age and with brilian talent I believe in next season he will give push harder to the holder. So no one doubt that he choose as Rookie in his first motoGP class.

The amazing performance has been shown by Toni Ellias who finished in first podium. From other Rookies (Stonner and Pedrosa) only Toni who is never got podium before. But finally, at Estoril he deserved to get it. The unforgotten action is he always use sliding-style to catch up the leader. I believe if he can hold on current his performance , it's possible he will call "King of Sliding". As far as I know currently only Gary McCoy hold this nickname

OK, The last grand prix at Valencia will determine who will be a champion. Let's see, what will be doing by Rossi, Hayden and Dani. Very very high-tense MotoGP season

No comments: