Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Journey in UK – Part 2

The second week I went to London, the biggest and the busiest city in UK, by bus. There was almost 8 hours long travel and finally I stayed at Wisma Merdeka (owned by Indonesian just for Indonesian) for 17.5 pounds / night (that was very cheap for bed and breakfast, might be the cheapest one in London). I had 2 days for traveling around London and I was really enjoyed because there were good and easy transportation like London Underground which covered almost all areas in London.

There were the places that I've already visited :
1. Madame Tussauds
2. Buckingham Palace
3. Big Ben
4. London Eye (The longest admission queue that I've ever seen)
5. Wembley Stadium (not came inside because it's being renovation)
6. London Bridge
7. London Tower (not came inside and I'll try for second chance)
8. Sailing on Thames River
9. Greenwich ( still not found where zero degree is, and still believe will find for second chance)
10. Chelsea's Stadium (not came inside because the time already 5pm)

There are the places that I must get in second chance :
1. Go inside London Tower
2. Find Greenwich zero degree location
3. Chelsea's stadium tour
4. Arsenal's stadium tour
5. Watch premiership football
6. Westminster abbey


No comments: