Thursday, November 02, 2006

Art of Life

I've been roaming to find myself
How long have I been feeling endless hurt
In the pain I'm waiting for you
Life is lost, Flowers fall
If it's all dreams, now wake me up
If it's all real, just kill me

I tried to drown my past in grey
I never wanna feel more pain
Ran away from you without saying any words
What I don't wanna lose is love
All existences I see before I must be wiped out
Dream, Reality, Memories, and Yourself

My lust is so blind, destroys my mind
Nobody can stop my turning to madness
No matter how you try to hold me in your heart, why do you wanna raise these walls
I don't know the meaning of hatred
My brain gets blown away hearing words of lies
I only want to hold your love

Try to break all truth now
But I can't heal this broken heart in pain
Cannot start to live, Cannot end my life
Keep on crying
And what? For love?
What am I supposed to do?

Dreams can make me mad
I can't leave my dream
I can't stop myself
Don't know what I am
What lies are truth?
What truths are lies?

I believe in the madness called "Now"
Time goes flowing, breaking my heart
Wanna live
Can't let my heart kill myself
Still I haven't found what I'm looking for
Art of life
I try to stop myself
But my heart goes to destroy the truth
Tell me why
I want the meaning of my life
Do I try to live? Do I try to love?

Art of life
An Eternal Bleeding heart
You never wanna breathe your last
Wanna live
Can't let my heart kill myself
Still I'm feeling for
A Rose is breathing love
in my life

No comments: