Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Long and Tireness Trip

Two days ago at saturday I have begun long trip from Jakarta to Glasgow. My plane departed at 22.00 in Indonesia's Time. There are severals transit place for my plane (Emirates), Jakarta - Kuala Lumpur - Dubai - Glasgow. Almost 20 hours I was in the plane. It's very tireness for me, but when I have arrived at Glasgow my spirit has appeared again.

After accompanied by my friend to the my flat, then we go out all of a day. I have to go to some place to lunch and shooping. FYI, I bought KFC for 3.99 pounds to get 5 chicks and 1 softdrink. Really expensive and too big portion for Indonesian people. But I remembered that was one of the smallest package which is sold in here. I just think the portion of Scotland :p

We back to home using bus, I saw there was really tidy and easy transportation. All of bus have fixed schedule time and we can stop at every place with "Bus Stop" symbol. I paid 2.5 pounds to go my flat at Brigde Of Weir. I felt the weather was very cold for me, It's 10 celcius :(.

After arrived at flat home, the I ordered some foods for dinner. I ordered from Chinesse food restorant, because I must be carefully to buy foods in here, too may ham seller. For all my order I paid almost 12 pounds, finally I slept without comfortable :(. That's my first day in Glasgow.