Wednesday, November 08, 2006

First Work Day at Glasgow

Today my first day working at Head Office of my company. After come to office then I introduce myself to other members. After I have announcement that I join to development team , I am very happy. Then my leader give me an architecture and some point to get my new work. Fortunatelly, he's very nice person and have good communication to me.

Lunch session is free for me and again the portion is unbelievable (very big portion). Actually I just take main course, how do you think if I am also take appertizer and desert :).

The work time is exactly 8 hours working day. I leave office at 5 o'clock and arrive at home at 5.15. I go out for a while to buy some stuffs beacuse I already get some money from finance's people. It's time for shooping some stuffs and I spend my money more than 30 pounds. It's just for buying toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc. I am not forget to buy food for dinner and I choose to buy at Indian's restorant. 16 pounds for lamb ala indian, it's very good taste compare with Scotland's food (without any taste). Then doing some talk with my flat mate around 1 hour and finnaly before I sleep I write down my own blog and watch my favourite anime "Naruto". Because I'm missed almost 20 episodes from 190 until 209.

I hope the next day will be nicer and be better for me. And I have a nice plan for 2 weeks later, that goes to London :)).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget my request if you go to the london, oks ;). the latest brand new heavies cd's with the title "get used to it".

Anonymous said...

Jang... gw mah pesennya gak susah2... Cukup permen lucu yang kali aja ketemu waktu jalan2 :)
Gak usah dibeli yah Jang, gak enak nih kalo ngerepotin lu , hihi