Thursday, July 19, 2007

No Title

Suddenly the f***ing thought stuck in my head. I felt really painful and hatred. If I could I would like to erase all of old memories of us. I could not life like that, even with or without you. I know you never let me go nowhere and to be honest I do so. You always said that we would together forever and you're always comfort with me, oh it's really so sweet but the reality was different in my mind. Oh my GOD, I would like be crying on her lap in her embrace. Why does it happen to us, especially to her ? She is too good for me, and she is really the best for me. The life is not fair for her.

I have promised I will make you happy forever, I see your smile with my eyes, no matter what happens and no matter with whom you will life. If you will be happy together with me , I will do it anything for you, even it will make me more sickness. As long as you look so happy, it does not matter with me. I am sorry if cannot give more than you want, but I am sure you really deserve for it.

I have one wish for you, just wake me up if this is a dream or just kill me if this is a real. I really hope this is only a dream and it does not make you disappointed.

I'm sorry if your love to me is more than my love to you, someday I will try to be better. Believe in me.

1 comment:

ayu wening said...

apa sih? gak ngerti nihh..
semoga baik2 aja yah, kita dah siap2 mo ke cirebon neh :D