Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Comment Feature is Now Available For You Again

Very important feedback from radhia when she was trying to submit a comment in my blog. There was an error message and unfortunately I didn't know the real problem. The fastest way to solve is upgrade my blog with new template from blogspot. Finally the result is good enough and I'm satisfied about it. Now, all of you can submit a comment to my posting as many as you want.

I already know that with the new version of template, you can easily to change your blog look-and-feel with blogger template designer. Good ideas and nice works from blogger team, I wait the new feature in the next.


2 comments:

: dhia : said...

Kayaknya sejak ada yg mulai "diurus" jadi jarang ngurus blog ini yah ;)) wakakakaka

Jajang Kavita said...

salah besar :), gara2 "diurus" malah jadi males :(