Friday, August 04, 2006

Time to choose again

In this week, my mind is very crowded and full with some future thinkings. I need to make a decision whether I'm still stay in my current company or move on again. Of cource I have some points of advantage and disavantage for each company I will choose. This is not about money, but this is about the environment. The one will give me a chance to work in overseas and give more knowledge about IT. But the second will give me good career path and I'm also can learn a new business process for me. There is difference core business between them, Telco vs Banking. My current experience is Finance in 1 year and also Telco in 1 year too, so Banking will be new environment for me and Fortunatelly I like some challenges.

But making decision is not easy, especially it's about my future. Maybe end of this week I should have the decision result for this. So, I need take a rest in Bandung to clear my mind and make final right decision. No matter what the final decision, I will take it and will do it with my best. Hopefully , My future will be better and nicer.

No comments: