Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ridiculousness Relationship

This story was very stanger for me, I take it from my best friend story. Again and again this story is about love. I don't want to describe how the details but I will just to show you about a stranger relationship.

My best friend was in relationship just around 3 month. The stranger behaviour is they are never meet each other between beginning of relationship until ending of relationship. It seems very sad and bad for us, but this is true happened. They are starting relationship by phone, and keep romanctic communication also via phone. But finnaly , their relationship was broken with unkown reason. Unfortunatelly, the relationship was finished also via phone.

Really really simple and ridiculousness relationship for me. What do you think about it ?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not about makin love, it all about how to maintain love...