Monday, August 04, 2008

Brainbench addict :)

This month I have addicted visit and try free test from Brainbench. Actually, If I have some spare times in my office then I take only free test and the result is not bad for the starter. But I have a preparation before taking the test by reading the book and getting help from Mr Google.

This transcript is the test that I've done, and fortunately I always passed those and the score is good enough. The next test I will take is about RHEL 5 (Redhat Enterprise Linux 5). I already got the manual book and still learning about that.

But the only thing is I cannot get certificate for free and only take free test :(. Let's see if there is some money then I will. And also I have dream to be get a Master cerfiticate, only if your score is more than 4.0 of 5.0. Currently my highest score only 3.99 :(


No comments: