Monday, December 03, 2007

Weekend @ Bandung

Nice weekend at Bandung. Tired, happy, angry are mixed together in that moment. Beginning went to Bandung by my friend car, we arrived afternoon. After check-in in Wisma Purwasari (very bad hotel that I've seen), then following meet up with Dinda's big family. As a new member, I have to introduce my self although I felt a little bit shame.

Together with Dinda's brothers n sisters, we went to Dago Pakar to have some dinner at Lisung. Nice place to share with each other and also could see beautiful view when midnight. Once we finished then we're back to go home while I must stay at poor hotel :(.

Tomorrow, me and Dinda went to marriage party and finishing with taking photo together at Jonas. The afternoon, we're lead up to Jakarta again, the not interested big city I though

No comments: