Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Journey in UK – Part 9

I was back like child again when I went to Edinburgh Zoo at 2nd January. For your information, this zoo is one of famous International zoo around the world. There are many unique animals collection which other zoo hasn't. I spent around 1 hour in here and I enjoyed with that. Some of animals made me interesting because I haven't seen before like : Penguin, Jaguar, Red Panda and Wolverine. I was surprise when I knew Wolverine is not a wolf but rather look like combination between cat and bear. With good environment, comfortable and safe place, I thought Indonesian zoo should follow to be acknowledge as International zoo. So, If you stay in Edinburgh , don't miss it.

Three days at London was very good. My mission to visit the places that I missed before almost accomplished. I also went to Nottingham to see Robin Hood's castle. There were following places that I've visited :

1. Tour inside Chelsea' stadium. The most expensive price and most visitor for stadium tour that I've visited.

2. Arsenal's stadium (Emirates Stadium). Unfortunately I couldn't get tour ticket because the tour has closed for maintenance.

3. Westminster Abbey

4. Robin Hood's castle (Nottingham). It's very nice place and I thought it looks like a beautiful garden rather than a fortress.

5. Museum People Life (Nottingham)

6. Ye Olde Trip To Yerusalem (Nottingham) is the oldest inn in England

7. National Ice Centre (Nottingham). I could see the ice stadium in England and there were many expert player was playing hockey and ice dance.

8. Botanical Garden (Nottingham). It's very nice place to take a rest and felt clean air for a while.

9. London Tower. The greatest fortress that I've seen. I could know history of United Kingdom and I could learn about UK King/Queen. There are several main building in here, and the best for me is Jewelery House. Inside here, I saw King/Queen chair, crown, armor, horse, weapon, but it didn't allow to take picture.

10. Greenwich is prime zero meridian of the world at Royal Observatory.


No comments: