Monday, February 20, 2006

Hard Rock Cafe - Jakarta

Last week, precisely at Friday night, my company held outing event at Hard Rock cafe. This place was just second alternative before, the first we would play go-cart but unfortunately it was cancelled because the Jakarta's weather was often rainy. So, dinner at Hard Rock café and followed with playing bowling were the best choice. This was the first time for me came to Hard Rock café and I thought this place is very glamour and prestigious for ordinary boy like me :-). The foods are almost very expensive, for example: you must pay min twenty thousand rupiahs just for soft drink, and hmm min one hundred and fifty thousand rupiahs for some foods. Then I just ordered soft drink, I little bit remembered the name is "Pierre xxx", instead of my friends who ordered martini, beer and some alcoholic drink :(. As you know, that my ordered soft drink was not special, it just a mineral drink like soda or aqua. Because of it just from different producer (foreign producer) then the price is very expensive. But I was very impressed when I ordered lamb chop steak, tender meat, sweet tempered, and of course with high price. That event will be reminded for me forever, the most glamour place which I visited until now for just only to eat and talk. Yes it is good quality place for the rich people who will throw theirs money. Believe me!!.


1 comment: